Here are some of the stories people were talking about this past week (1/6/13 – 1/12/13):
- Nice Deb – Krauthammer: Hagel Chosen to Dismantle the Military (Video)
“In a second term, Obama is going to show us who he really is”, Krauthammer began ominously. “Remember when he said to the Soviet president, after the election, I’ll be more flexible?”
Yes, we do, in fact.
Video at the link.
- Twitchy – #TGDN boot camp: Twitter Gulag Defense Network founder shares tips for avoiding #TwitterGulag
The buzz continues to build for the Twitter Gulag Defense Network, a grassroots project launched last weekend by Twitter user Todd Kincannon. Using the hashtag #TGDN, the project connects conservative activists and helps Twitter users combat the abusive flag-spam tactics used by some leftists to silence conservative voices.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter – Bill Clinton: Father Of The Year
Clinton has one child – one – and she’s a married woman now. What has he done, specifically this year, to deserve Father of the Year?
- Sister Toldjah – Shocking: Implementation of ObamaCare is a job killer for franchise expansion
These are troublesome realities that CEOs, small business owners, and potential franchisees in the REAL world have to contemplate in the face of the implementation of the mammoth legislation known as the ACA aka “ObamaCare.”
- Pirate’s Cove – Biden Unleashed: “No Silver Bullet To Stop Gun Violence”
Leave it to Sheriff Joe Biden (who resembled Barney Fife when it came to monitoring the Stimulus spending) to use poor metaphors
The Sunday Roundup is a compilation of stories that I found interesting from the previous week. Of course interesting is in the eye of the beholder. Your mileage may vary.